Sunday, February 7, 2010

Banjo Man

Had to post these two videos of Matt giving his first concert.

Tomorrow will start a very normal week not filled with delays and work days. Just like returning from a long break, I am uneasy at the thought.

I will say that I'm excited about this! I have decided that once a week I am going to create a share time in my classroom during recess. So the kids won't complain about losing some of their recess time, I'm going to bring some baked goods to eat while we share. I made some banana bread with some very ripe bananas for tomorrow. I'm going to have everyone share their most proud moment in fourth grade so far. I'll need to find a range of different types of questions to ask them. My goals are these: to create a better since of belonging in the classroom, to get to know and respect one another more, and to have their few minutes in the spotlight. I'll update on how this goes.

No comments: